Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Madison Children's Museum Sale

  1. #1
    Inactive Member ams37's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    161
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just wanted to know if anyone has been to the Madison sale. I know of only one person who has gone and all she said was the deals were good, but never gave specific examples. I feel like an old dinosaur, never been on a message board before.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member bgeurtz's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    630
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome to the board. I have never been to the sale. But some of the members have been and they give very detailed information. You can try the search engine in the top box. And I hope you stay around for more than just MCM.

    Tell us about your collection???

  3. #3
    Inactive Member kikilives's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2006
    Posts
    312
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I haven't been either but I do know there are several threads on it. I'm hoping they'll be one soon titled anything and everything you always wanted to know about the MCM sale. I'm planning on going this year and have a zillion questions. If you find a particularly informative thread could you please bump it up? My search feature takes longer than my kids do to get ready for school in the morning~lol!

    Oh and Welcome to the board!!

    Kristin

  4. #4
    Inactive Member amyjoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2004
    Posts
    1,029
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sorry, I haven't been there either [img]redface.gif[/img] . I would love to though!!!
    I just wanted to say Welcome!!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member ams37's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    161
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My daughter is 7 and she has 14 AG dolls. I guess I'm a little over indulgent, but there are worse things, right? She has Samantha, Nellie, Kit just received Felicity when her dad when on a business trip to NY last week. Lindsey, Kailey, Marisol and Jess. The rest are today dolls. She also has the hopscotch hills and the blonde twins and of course bitty baby. I'm hoping to get the brunette twins at the sale. We are not very far from AGC so we go maybe every 2 months and spend her college money.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member vew-tori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ams37, you are a women after my own heart [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] . Who needs college money? - LOL. Welcome to the board. My DD is 8. Between the 3 of us (DH has a doll too [img]tongue.gif[/img] ) we have 12 dolls plus Bitty and the boy twin (DD gave her girl to her younger cousin.)I wish we lived closer to AGP but we have been to Chicago twice. I hope you get some good info on the sale. It really sounds fun!

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome to the board!Your daughter has a great collection! I am sorry but I do not have any info on the Madison Sale. I wish one day I could go though!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome to the board! I went to the MCM sale last Summer.

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner OSusannah's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    939
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome to the Board! Last summer was my first trip to MCM, what an experience! [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img] The best part was getting to meet so many Board members. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

    Tracy (Kit_Girl) has pictures from the sale plus some scans of prior years' flyers to give you an idea of prices and limits. http://homepage.mac.com/civicsista/A...toAlbum35.html

    Hope to see you there [img]wink.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member adorevintage's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2006
    Posts
    159
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow Kit_Girl's trunk is STUFFED! How on Earth was she able to drive safely not being able to see anything!

    I wish I could to this sale! Ahhh I would probably spend WAYYYY too much money.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •